Namakwala Pvt. Ltd. affiliates respect the privacy of users of its website and related services and are committed to protect the personal information that their Users share with them. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
Personal data that may be collected are the following:
1. Personal data provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name, email-id and contact details);
2. Browsing data (e.g. IP address, location, country -, information on pages visited by the user within the website, access time on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis. While the Company does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information or by using other information collected);
Commitments To Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings. We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and your information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Namakwala will not share any Personal Information it collects with any third party, other than in the following circumstances:
1. when you provide us with your contact details via the Sites or make certain requests for information about our products or services, we may transfer your name and contact information to our channel partners so in order to enable us and our Partners to respond to your request;
3.to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
4.to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
5. pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure
Note, that we collect, hold and/or manage Personal Information through Namakwala’s authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as, hosting cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes. Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
In connection with the distribution of our print catalogs and other marketing materials, we participate in cooperative data sharing databases. The participants of these databases provide customer names, mailing addresses and information about their customers' purchasing history to the database vendor which allows the database participants to segment and/or obtain access to potentially interested parties to which they may wish to target their own promotions.
If you prefer not to have your name, email address and mailing address released to these cooperative databases, please let us know by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
As a data subject, the USER has specific legal rights regarding the personal data collected by him/her. THE COMPANY will respect its rights and deal adequately with their concerns. The following list contains information about the USER’s legal rights of arising from applicable data protection laws:
1. Right to withdraw the consent: Where processing of personal data is based on the USER’s consent, they may withdraw its consent at any time.
2. Right of rectification: The USER may request the Company to correct the inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. THE COMPANY makes reasonable efforts to maintain the personal data held or controlled by her and are used on a continuous basis, accurate, complete, current and related, based on the most up-to-date information available. The USER also has the ability to check and correct their personal data by entering his /her personal account.
3. Right of limitation/restriction: The USER hall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
(1) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(4) If the USER has objected to the processing for the period the COMPANY verifies whether its legitimate interests override their own.
4. Right of access: The USER may request information about the personal data the Company holds, including information about the categories of personal data in its possession, process or control, for the purpose they are used, from who they were collected (if not directly by the USER) and to whom they have been disclosed etc. The USER may receive from the COMPANY without charge a copy of their personal data. THE COMPANY reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copies that may be requested.
5. Right of data portability: Based on a USER’s request, the COMPANY will transfer their data to another controller if technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on the consent of the USER or is necessary for the performance of a contract. The USER, instead of receiving a copy of his or her personal data, he/she may request the COMPANY to transfer the data to another controller, which will be directed to it directly by the USER.
6. Right to erasure: The USER shall have the right to obtain from the COMPANY the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay in the following cases:
(1) personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
(2) the USER has the right to object to further processing of his or her personal data and exercises it,
(3) the processing is based on the consent of the USER, withdraws its consent and there is no other legal basis for processing,
(4) the personal data has been illegally processed unless processing is necessary,
(5) Compliance with a legal obligation that requires processing by the COMPANY,
(6) in particular for legal obligations to perform a task; and
(7) for the support, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7. Right to οbject: The USER may at any time object to the processing of his/hers personal data because of their particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on their own consent but in the Company’s legitimate interest or in the legitimate interest of third parties. In this case, the COMPANY will no longer process the personal data of the USER unless overriding legitimate reasons can demonstrated and a superior interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If the USER opposes the processing, kindly specify whether the deletion of their personal data or limit the processing by the COMPANY is desired.
8. Right to lodge a Complaint with a supervisory authority: In the event of a suspected violation of applicable privacy laws, the USER may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority in particular in the place of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Changes to this Statement
We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our site, and/or by updating any privacy information on this page.
Your continued use of the Site and/or Services available through this Site after such modifications will constitute your:
(b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
By submitting your information or calling one of our numbers and providing personal information through Namakwala web sites, you hereby represent and warrant that:
Namakwala may contact you using the information you provide. You are an actual person of at least 18 years of age, you have the right to provide the information you submit, and the information you submit is accurate, complete and truthful.